Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SOLVING THE WAVES OFLIFE

COMPUTER EDUCATION is a big help not only for the office workers but especially for us students.
Unlike the previous grading periods, I have less and weightless problems right now about this very educational subject. Even though there are a lot of activities and works to be done, I can always catch up all of those because Ma'am Eve always giving us time to finished our works and acivities and some considerations.
I dont have heavy problems Ma'am Eve is giving us all the instructions for us to follow and she's always beside us to supervised so that we can the right works. Sometimes I have problems about the activities and projects , so I consult her and she will explain to me farther what to do.
Sometimes I'm not attending her classes because of the Longganisa Festival held recently but is just okey to her as long as I am doing my activities and projects.
Thank you Ma'am Eve for you consideration to us.............

No comments:

Post a Comment