Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LEARNING ON MY EXPERIENCES

What I can say is, second grading is one of the busiest grading I'd ever met.


Inspite of my hectic schedules, I was able to manage it. There are lots of activities, programs, seminars, trainings, and contests which made my schedules hectic.


At first, I was not able to adjust easily, I really don't know what will be the first, next step to be done, what is more important, what will be my prioritize and what will be my first move?
Its hard for me to choose because I believe in the saying "If you gain something, you will also lost something," but I need to choose to gain something but to lost something.

Since I am a student of ISNHS, this time only that I tried and experience like this.
I always try my best to participate all the activities, programs, seminars, trainings, and
contests and see to it that I am one of the contestants/participants in the different activities
inside and out of our school. I really had a great experience which are an extraordinary.

But these experiences leaded me to work harder, study more and try to manage wisely my time.
These experiences also helped me to developed some of my skills and talents.

So, I thank all the teachers for helping me doing these for without them I cannot achieve my goals and learn.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF.

I REALLY LEARN !!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment